JOB POSTED ON :30-August-2013
COMPANY NAME :XHD - FGPA IC Design (Xilinx)
JOB PROFILE :Design Intern
CANDIDATE PROFILE / RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Job responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Hspice simulations on key circuit designs.
- Static Timing analysis using Prime-time and Nano-time
- Power bus EM/IR analysis using Totem
- Cadence Virtuoso Custom Layout integration
- Sign-off checks and full-chip level functional verification
- Being the reference resource for the entire team
JOB LOCATION :India
JOB DESCRIPTION :As an IC Design Intern, you will be responsible for design of custom and digital circuits in next generation FPGAs. You will execute Hspice, timing closure using Static-timing analysis techniques. You will also be involved in EM/IR, power and clock routing, custom layout integration, sign-off release checks including electrical and functional verification.
COMPANY PROFILE :Xilinx, Inc. is an American technology company, primarily a supplier of programmable logic devices. It is known for inventing the field programmable gate array and as the first semiconductor company with a fabless manufacturing model.
WEBSITE DETAILS :
LAST DATE TO APPLY :As Soon as Possible
TO APPLY : >> CLICK HERE <<