|Position:||APJC (India) - Human Resources Leadership Program (Intern) - Human Resources|
|Job Category:||Intern - Human Resources|
|Job Description:||Cisco’s Human Resources organization provides Human Capital
Strategy and Management to align with the company’s Goals and
Objectives. Cisco HR professionals are valued as dynamic business
leaders and drivers of shareholder value. We employ MBA/MS interns
across a range of HR Functions to assist in providing short &
long-term planning, decision-making and strategic analysis and support.
In conjunction with our business partners, Cisco HR members drive
organizational effectiveness and productivity across the firm. At a
corporate level, Cisco employs MBA/MS interns in functions including
Staff/Recruiting, International Mobility, Human Resource Management
Systems, Compensation and Employee Relations. Our internships serve as a
pipeline for filling full-time positions.|
Interns in the Human Resources Leadership Development Program (HRLP) will spend 10-15 weeks working on projects which add significant value to Cisco Systems, Inc.
The HRLP internship program is designed for the participant to gain:
Experience: HRLP interns will be placed into a core HR role based on their area of interest and the business need and will also drive a team based business strategy project.
Exposure: Located at corporate headquarters in San Jose, California, interns will work and interact with senior leadership, managers, cross-functional teams, and other HRLP interns. To conclude the internship experience, HRLP participants will present their business strategy project analysis and recommendations to senior HR leadership.
Education: In addition to hands-on projects, interns are strongly encouraged to participate in personal development workshops, training, and business seminars often led by world-class subject matter experts.
Cisco’s Human Resources Leadership Development Program is a three year accelerated program designed to develop future HR leaders that are closely linked with the business strategy. Cisco HRLP professionals are highly valued as dynamic business leaders and drivers of shareholder value. The HRLP internship program serves as our primary pipeline for filling full-time positions.
Typically candidates will be notified regarding internship offers within 48 hours of interviewing.
Desired candidates will have:
• Enrolled in an MBA or Masters degree program with a concentration in HR
• Excellent academic credentials with proven comprehension of business fundamentals including finance, marketing, operations and strategy
• Minimum of two years relevant work experience between Bachelors and Masters programs or during Masters program
• Proven leadership skills, ability to drive change, and a working knowledge of HR competencies
• Ability to think strategically, partner with business units, and articulate how HR can positively impact business effectiveness
• Strong passion for building a career in Human Resources
• Willingness to relocate to our corporate headquarters in San Jose, CA
WEBSITE DETAILS : www.cisco.com
LAST DATE TO APPLY :As Soon as Possible
TO APPLY : >> CLICK HERE <<